- Car insurance looks to ditch pink slips, but it’s not as easy as it sounds
- Are you comfortable with your car giving up your secrets?
- Double drive-thrus bring out the selfish in society
- How can we stop impaired, distracted drivers once and for all?
- Christmas surprises aren’t always under the tree
- Mercedes says goodbye to diesel in North America
- Can we not wait for autonomous technology to have in-car advertising?
- Sticky road salt solutions make cleaning your car more important
- The numbers are in: Canadians really like our SUVs and trucks
- Missing those bonding times with dad and the car
Author Archives: Lorraine
Survey shows most Canadians want it on their phones, but there are still a few regulatory hurdles to jump Are car insurance pink slips finally on the way out? They are if consumers have anything to say about it. Like … Continue reading
Recent stats indicate people are becoming more aware of just how much data will be at risk It’s been nearly five years since some Canadian car insurance companies followed their American counterparts lead and introduced telematics as a way for … Continue reading
Idling for minutes, racing ahead of the next person, taking too long to order: is it all worth it for that double-double? In Burlington, ON, the city I live in, with a population just under 200,000, local government aims to … Continue reading
Perhaps the best way to fight impairment and curtail distractions is through a completely zero-tolerance policy Proponents of an all-autonomous driving world usually cite safety, with a corresponding plunge in death and injury, as a leading reason drivers need to … Continue reading
Found in a rummage sale lot, a used Fisher Price garage was more appealing than the new toys I grew up with many sisters. It’s not that we were immersed in a world of Barbie dolls and ballet slippers – … Continue reading
Rather than the result of a scandal, it could be due to improper fuel south of the border While it was hardly surprising to watch Volkswagen flee the scene of its diesel crimes, a just-released listing from the National Highway … Continue reading
Ads in self-driving cars will be annoying, but GM’s Marketplace app for its current vehicles is downright dangerous Just when I though the herald of self-driving cars couldn’t get any worse, companies like Intel are here to remind me I … Continue reading
De-icing fluids contain ingredients that can stick to your car and damage mechanicals and parts over time Meet the new gunk; different from the old gunk. Come winter, your municipality used to keep you from slip sliding away by using … Continue reading
Sport utes and pickups have made up around 70 per cent of total sales in Canada in 2017 Canada has a population of just over 36 million people; by the close of this year, current annual sales of new cars … Continue reading