I’ll be baaaaaack!

Found out this week that RogersTV is renewing the Lemon Aid Car Show , and I’ll be back as host!

I had a great year, and I’m really looking forward to being back in September.

I’ll blog later about my other next big project, but if you want a hint, go to Kidney Stone Racing on Facebook. And yes, I’m aware that some of you saw that title and thought I was taking up sheep herding.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 responses to I’ll be baaaaaack!

Good for you Lorraine, I’m still waiting for my invite to be a guest expert on your show?

Heh. Because it’s Toronto-centric, everybody has to be from that area, like dealers and mechanics and instructors etc. Come to think of it, maybe I shouldn’t be on it…

That’s cool. As far as Kidney Stone Racing goes, I know some of those guys, Guaranteed good time, if you don’t end up in the ocean.

No ocean. At least I hope not. Just had a meeting, actually. Rick and Danny and I, waiting for Brian to get back from a holiday. We have formed the ultimate partnership….I am so excited about the coming year.

• Kerry says:

So are you going to be on an episode of Trailer Park boys ?

Are you the boot and leather jacket consultant ?

Are you driving in Targa Newfoundland ?

We’re doing a documentary on it. I’m a producer and the writer, though my boots will be consulted;)

Rick was the driving coach and stunt driver on the new TPB movie (Swearnet) that just opened. Danny did Targa filming of them – he’s a terrific photogtapher/videographer. We’ll be there this year for background work. The goal is for Rick and Brian to race 2014.

Brian is an amazing guy. This is an amazing project, and I’m really proud to be part of it. We’re working to have Aaron on board, too…after he raced around Mosport two years ago, the kid has decided being blind barely matters;)

Will I race? Who knows. This will very much be unfolding as we go. Though I think if for some reason Brian needs a break (it’s a week long rally) I’d rather nav and let Rick drive…

Either way, this is a marathon, and we’re just getting started. Updates as we go!

My friend Judd, a Targa veteran likens it to a long party, where one must pace yourself to get to the end. Ask Rick how he ended up getting the car from the TPB movie. You will love the people on the “Rock.” One year a driver went off during an “in town” section of the event, taking out the homeowners fence. The people came out and invited him for dinner. You will laugh a lot.

If you get a chance to nav for Rick, do it. He’s an awesome driver, will scare you, but is super smooth.

• Kerry says:

I thought the reasoning behind their name was funny .

3. Congratulations! The only thing that would make that news even better would be if there was a way that we Cogecokians could watch it!! I looked on Rogers web site and as far as I can tell, there’s no way of viewing it. I wrote them an email and said Chris Brown wants… nay, DEMANDS that they figure that out before next season starts.

I’m pretty sure that will meet with the usual response my requests and demands get. Your previous co-worker Jim Kenzie is a big proponent of the Targa so I’m sure you’ll get lots of input. Mooooore Input!!

That’s a very exciting project. If you need a scribe who works for coffee and tim bits, you’re looking in the right direction. Now. Right here.

4. Zena says:

“I will simply be a a crack in the wood that supports the bridge that spans the canyon of a bad dream she once had.”

That was so good, I had to repeat it. In quotes.

• Kerry says:

I think Chris composes poetry when the plane’s on autopilot Zena but i agree , it was well said .

Character is doing the right thing when no one is looking . I think Lorraine will remember you Chris , or at least apply some wood filler to the crack .